Dodgy RPG life-ness at its best!

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Recovery From the Sunday of Oblivion

Went to a movie marathon in Carousel that went from 8:30pm Sunday night to 3:00am in the Monday morning after! It was heaps better than the one I went to last time with Coop and Luke because the three movies that we chose were all humour movies. I went with my long-time friends Michael and Matthew, my sister Krysia, Mike's school friend Palvinya and Matt's friend Vanessa to Carousel by train. We got to Carousel quite early even though Vanessa arrived late to the Matt and Mike's place where we planned to meet up at hours earlier. I decided to go with Matt and Mike to grab a bite to eat at the nearest HJ's whilst my sister Krysia, Palvinya and Vanessa ended up going to KFC for their evening meals and they ended up coming back to us and bringing their meal up to HJ's (where I was at with the twins)and the people working there didn't even notice! I was thinking, What the fuck!? We were making a lot of noise after Vanessa decided to into the kiddies playground and I decided to take a few mobile camera pics and everyone inside the restaurant kept on staring and giving us strange looks (we sat at the "outside" of the restaurant, by the way). By the time we got back to the Carousel cinema to grab our tickets we ran into another group of Mike and Matt's school friends accompanied by another of our long-time friends, Luke from primary school who we invited into our group and went into Leisure Island with and I spent all of my coin change for tokens because of my older sister's strange obsession with The Jungle Cruise machine thingy that moves coins around. After spending our coins on tokens, playing on other games and killing time, we proceeded to the purchasing of our snacks and tickets. We were quite lucky because by the time it reached 7-something, the line lengthened. I purchased the Star Wars "Darth Mix" M&M's whilst Mike brought popcorn (which we all scabbed off). The cinema workers created a "barrier" of which we all sat at the front in while waiting to be let loose into the theatres, Palvinya, not telling to a relative about the marathon had to leave us which was unfortunate because it wouldn't be much fun without her despite the people that we met and grouped up with. At last, 8:30 pm, all of the people including our group were let loose into the theatres assigned. We went to cinema 14 and watched Dukes of Hazzard, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and Wedding Crashers of which all was entrertaining and good. We finished at 3:00 am on the next Monday where Mike, Matt, Krysia, Vanessa and myself went to recover at McDonalds where some idiot (of whom I have no name for) sits in a baby seat and wheels it around the restaurant at everybody's obvious annoyance. The idot with his group of friends take the equipment outside and trash it in the empty McDonalds carpark. After having breakfast, us four leave McDonalds for the Cannington trainstation at 6:30 am to leave for Armadale. After all that I still feel as awake as ever, with the only cons being oily skin, a dry mouth and my need for a coffee. I ended up catching some Z's at 7:30 when I got home with my sis after being picked up.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lady Yuki Shizuka said...

I thought they would because of being surrounded by their competitors and trying to beat one another at getting more customers in.

2:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home