Dodgy RPG life-ness at its best!

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Yesterday + Graduation Day at Kelmy

Yesterday was awesome! We when back to Kelmy High to drop things off in a hurry and then we caught a train at Kelmscott train station all the way to Perth. In Perth we went to Red Stripe to look at how much a dress or a long skirt cost so that I could purchase one during the weekend if the item wasn't too expensive. After that I ended up getting dragged around by my sis to other clothing stores around Perth to try on some dresses to see if it liked them or not and check the prices on the said item. I felt a tad crestfallen at the fact that the oriental skirt I liked costed $200 because it was a brandname item, so I ended up not getting the skirt and plus at Red Stripe there was no red top to match it with. Ah, well. We went to other (non-clothes related) stores including Gamesworld, Morning Glory, Primal Urge (a piercing place), Dymocks, Toys R Us (for my older sister's $19.99 Tamagotchi) and Quality Comics for my ever-growing comics stash. For The Stash, I brought Little Endless by Jill Thompson and Neil Gaiman and Now We Are Sick by Neil Gaiman and Stephen Jones. We then decided to have lunch and go to Carousel at Cannington afterwards.

At Carousel we went to Wesley Music, Dymocks and Amber Moon jewelry (Amber Moon took a long, long time to look for, because the mobile cart moves from place to place now and then). I had only $20.00 left so my sister and I went to Bear City (the bear shop) for me to get a stuffed panda bear for $20.00 with vouchers and the bear's birth certificate. I named the panda bear Irving Fluffington III. Three words: Best.Day.Ever!

Yep, for us year twelves school is now officially over. It was quite a hassle for me to wake up, but I managed. The gym which the breakfast was held at was packed, so both me and my older sibling had to sit on one of the benches. The breakfast was alright to me although the scrambled egg-thing that I passed at the queue outside smelt funny, like something rotting, only worse. They showed the yearbook DVD during the breakfast and after of which I moved around to get my shirt signed and take pictures. They ahowed the yearbook DVD (again) during the speech done by Lily Dewse and the award-giving part of the "assembly" at the gym. Afterwards we moved to the Pries Centre. Of course being TAG E.06, we were dead last at coming to the Pries Centre. The Graduation Assembly took too long for my taste and the two songs played by one student and an accompanying band really sucked. When the assembly was finally over, me and my sister met up with Brenton who accompanied us to the Gell Centre to get things sorted out and done with. He was nice enough to drive us home pick up more things to send up to school, me being the two receipts for the ball tickets (yes, I paid for two of them) and my sister going back (again) to send more books back. The three of us went to kill some time at McDonalds Kelmscott, where we spotted a group of lower-schoolers who thought we were wagging! I said to them that we were Leavers and that we three had graduated. Brenton drove us around a bit before sending us back to our place. I may not have much love for the majority of people at Kelmy High, but this was one of the best days I have ever had, apart from the year 10 excursion to a Hindu and a Buddhist temple with Mr Hudson's SOSE class with McDonalds afterwards.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lady Yuki Shizuka said...

Thanks. Did you drop out or something? My plans for next year are attending Tafe and working part-time at Red Rooster Kelmscott

11:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home