Dodgy RPG life-ness at its best!

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I am a Pack Mule

Even though I have completed all of my due assignments in all of my classes, I still find it quite hard to keep away from Kelmscott Senior High. For most of the day today I came to the school, came home and did the whole process three times because early before school actually started I had to give a burnt CD to Mrs Marchent for the school yearbook cover competition because she and the art teachers who looked at the covers I had to offer chose mine and plus she wanted a "blank" copy of the front and back cover of the yearbook for resizing for the printers to print the cover correctly so that it's all nice and perfect. I walked out of the school once that was done because I simply had the permission to (because of completing my all my work and being a non-TEE leaver). My sister rang me a few minutes after I had entered the house (I set off the security alarm in the hallway because I thought the alarm was unarmed)and told me to march back to school just to get the digital camera that she brought with her to take pictures with and walk back home to print them and walk back to school to give the printings to her (which I did rather grudgingly). After printing the damned photos for her I had to repeat the whole process of going to school to give the photos and walk back home again, how tiring and frustrating! I should lucky that it's not an "official" school week for me because then I would have to carry heavier things that she manages to lugs around the school, like her artwork folder carrying bag and her metal lunchbox. I manage to do those tasks without complaint (being a goody-twoshoes for most of my life, I find it quite hard to rebel and disobey orders), but it's worse when we're shopping, despite the more lighter, but more massive loads. But this isn't the first time that I'm treated like this.

8 Comments:

Blogger Lady Yuki Shizuka said...

I know shpping with a bunch of girls in Carousel can be frustrating, since all my friends like looking at the clothes shops there, whereas I don't really like going to those sorts of shops. I'd rather go to Electronic Botique and Dymocks while I'm there instead or the comics shop in Perth.

7:41 AM

 
Blogger Lady Yuki Shizuka said...

I know that JB in Perth has one anime boxset that I would like to get my hands on. It's called Paranoia Agent, have you heard of it? It's done by Satoshi Kon, the guy who did Perfect Blue

9:09 AM

 
Blogger Lady Yuki Shizuka said...

Oh wait, it was a one DVD box... damn! Its annoying when they have one DVD boxes instead of complete box sets of a series. Final Fantasy Unlimited is like that too, unfortunately.

3:45 PM

 
Blogger Lady Yuki Shizuka said...

I haven't seen the boxed set floating around, but I've seen some of the DVD's. I thought FF:U was okay.

10:34 AM

 
Blogger Lady Yuki Shizuka said...

I think that Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within was the worst FF tie-in ever despite the 3D animation used for the whole movie.

4:54 PM

 
Blogger Lady Yuki Shizuka said...

No, I haven't seen Advent Children yet, but I have an english-subtitled copy that is yet to be burnt on CD :) Let's just hope it's not a case of style over substance.

10:16 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol - ur sister uses u as a slave, i knew she was a slave driver, and now i hav the proof to put her away for good LOL

5:37 PM

 
Blogger Lady Yuki Shizuka said...

She's not as crazy as that "big, scary guy" that I'm related to, you know. Hopefully tomorrow I get to drag her around for a change; I gotta find me a ball dress for the graduation ball held in December.

5:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home