Dodgy RPG life-ness at its best!

Monday, October 31, 2005

Frustration, Frustration

It was starting to be regular, but nice day today, until I walked into a familiar someone in the hallway; a grinning, meatheaded idiot who shall not be named who happened to be carrying a schoolbag on his back. He looked at me, grinned again (how idiotic) and asked me "Hello, you look awake." I said, "Yeah." But what I was thinking was "What the hell are you doing here?" Maybe it's just me, but I hate it when a particular someone just rocks up our house like he was a neighbor or something. What's even worse is that he is not supposed to be here! I thought "If one of our parents suddenly came back home early, He is going to die, no excuses." Obviously this isn't the first time that it's happened and I'm just here right now venting my frustration on this particular topic. Just because its his birthday doesn't give him the right to rock up here either. I can't help but feel hostile towards the said guy when he is under our roof. Maybe something is wrong with me. If I get more interesting meme quizzes, I'll post them very soon (if I find one that's interesting).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home