Dodgy RPG life-ness at its best!

Saturday, October 29, 2005

The Band Gig

I decided to go out of the house again to attend to the "band gig" that was staged by Coop and a few of his friends (which included my sibling, because she was also a guitarist) at a friend's house, which when we got there, ended up to be one of those very dinghy and suspicious looking houses. Instead of playing somewhere with lots and lots of space and clean, the three band members (that doesn't include me since I don't have an instrument yet) decided to play in a shed that looks like something in a horror movie with spiders, dust, darkness and cobwebs included. It was very hard for me to start talking to new people because I let others start a conversation, instead of it being the other way around, so I just listened politely to what everyone else had to say and went back to reading my science fiction novel after listening and repeated the whole cycle until we started talking about the subject of school teachers and whatnot. I was suprised that at least one of Coop's friends knew what Final Fantasy was. It turned out that the person who knew of it only knew because her father played the game, how lame is that? I actually had fun with having human company for once because when it comes to people, I don't really like being with them, unless they were someone I knew very well. When it comes to interacting with people I'm not very good, so I just detach myself from them when I can.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lady Yuki Shizuka said...

One of my parents (which I tend to dislike) said that I should get out more to remedy this problem. But a problem such as mine could be caused by many factors and can't be remedied by just going out.

10:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home