Dodgy RPG life-ness at its best!

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

My Life Episode XVI¾: The Attack of the Grades

I'm worried a little, but the grades that I received today in the mail stated that I passed. I ended up getting all C's in the report. Even though it states that I have passed, I still felt sad about it. I've got a feeling that next year isn't going to be to good. Anyway, on a another topic that Photograph song by (I forgot the band's name) is starting to get to me on account of that I am officially out of high school for good. Damn it. At least I didn't have one D in the report from the Big Mac's class because he changed it from a very possible D to a C. Must've been the exam we all took on Interactive Media that did the trick.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeh its by nickelback there aws...nice wrk on ur report :)

9:42 PM

 
Blogger Lady Yuki Shizuka said...

I thought I was going to get one D, I was afraid to open the envelope, until my sister grabbed the offending letter and opened it. But all is well now, how about you?

7:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home