Dodgy RPG life-ness at its best!

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Art Wars: Revenge of the Sketches

I have two weeks to go before the submission of my art folio for Tafe, yup, two weeks. After getting the "Dutch Uncle" for very badly shaded drawings of a mobile phone and a book, I decided to rip the two pieces of not-so-well-done artwork and start over with a drawing of two apples as part of the requirements for submitting the art folio. The drawings of the two apples itself came out okay for someone else's approval, but then comes the part that I hate the most when drawing things... shading. I work on the computer for most of my art pieces with photo editing programs, so I'm not very good at dealing with pencil and paper media and the concept of shading, which is proving to be quite a difficult task for one such as myself. I even considered giving up on the whole thing because of the frustration of starting over. I only have two things to work on though, which is better than having four things to work on and I don't have to do the writing bits required for these first two pieces of artwork which is required to be drawn by hand rather than done on the computer. I realized also that there is only a few days to go before my official Graduation Ceremony and my birthday the day after, yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home