Dodgy RPG life-ness at its best!

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Dizziness Ahoy @ Adventure World

Yup, that's right. The third trip to Adventure World was originally an Austals Employee and their whole entire family trip, but who cares? As long as you get the majority of the stuff there for free for the whole night, it's all okay. Everything was going great that night until we hear from a certain member of the family that the "Uncle and Aunt that likes us to visit, but never visits us in return and likes to move further away a lot" came along to AW for the hell of it and also to my extreme annoyance, to say "Hi, how are you going?". The conversation between myself, my sister and my uncle was of course on the lukewarm but turning to cold side of things. I don't get it why the relatives make a point of dragging us their place even though they themselves won't visit us. Well, if it was my real nanna, (to Cutie Monkette, you know which one I am pointing out, don't you?) who happens to live at the other side of Terra Australis who actually visits us. Then, I would get it. My recent craving for cotton candy (or fairy floss, which is another word for this stuff) got from worse to quieted, which was nice until my overenthusiastic and somewhat deranged older sibling dragged me to the following rides; The Rampage (which I think is better than the Powersurge and that time would be my second then third time), the powersurge (you've already heard my opinion on this) and then for cotton candy and some ice cream, which we were only provided two tickets to get two free ice creams which kinda sucked. At the end of the night, I received a whopping headache which is not good to have when are trying to sleep, but at least my "inner candy floss monster" was quietened. I'll spew out more life-experience drabble later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home