Dodgy RPG life-ness at its best!

Friday, December 02, 2005

Doll Digga Buzz Buzz Zigetty Zag

The Graduation Ball was so awesome!! We got to Caversham House by limo after Brenton got back from Gosnells because he left behind both his and his partners' tickets for the ball (just like everyone else who had limos to drive them around). The three course meal we all got was great. I ended up getting half dragged-half carried to the dance floor (and it's shocking, because my partner and I don't dance) but I actually had fun dancing with my partner and everyone else that I know. Halfway through Brad Towton grabbed me and lifted me up. He danced with me once and I hear from a certain someone that he danced with every girl he knew except his own date. Brenton got some information from someone that the teachers were being served alcohol! We danced again with friends and strangers that night and finished it all off with the classic Conga Line which was confusing because there was two or three separate congas joining into one and during the whole think I was screaming above the din "Where the fuck are we going!?" We ended up getting the separate congas to merge together somehow (by what means I don't know). It turns out that Adam Slender was behind me and that the conga itself was going at different speeds! We were all exhausted as we jumped in the limo heading for home, but without saying farewell to everyone we know. We can all hope that one day, our paths will cross once again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home