Dodgy RPG life-ness at its best!

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

I Can't Think of a Title Right Now

For Christmas day I didn't get very much, just a $20 Dymocks giftcard courtesy of Mike and Matt New, a box of Celebrations chocolates with $250 hidden in it (yay, money!) and a box of Bundaberg ginger beer from my older sibling. Like I said before, it isn't much, but it's the thought of the whole gift-giving thing that counts. Yesterday I went with the rest of my family to see the film version of The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe which I think is much better than Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, although being the bookworm that I am, I spotted a few differences in the movie (I said a few), but whoever directed it kept true to the book, which is always good (unlike, ahem, say Battlefield Earth). I'm thinking of going to Perth tomorrow and hoping that the "other" twins can come with us kicking and screaming. Before I forget, I ended up driving a new car today for my driving lesson; a cross between a car and a four wheel drive which the instructor was worried of getting marks or scratches on it because I happened to be at the wheel at the time :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Lady Yuki Shizuka said...

Well, I didn't look at the back where it says wheather it's a Holden or whatever, but from the outside, it seemed a tad bigger than a the Holden automatic cars that my parents have. It sounds like you didn't really enjoy your Christmas that much, so, what did you get?

4:59 PM

 
Blogger Lady Yuki Shizuka said...

I spent some of the money in Perth on Thursday for a Pinhead (Hellraiser) Mini-bust, a comic and food and also yesterday on the Donnie Darko OST that my older sibling wanted badly :)

1:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home