Dodgy RPG life-ness at its best!

Monday, December 12, 2005

Red Rooster Episode III: The Return of the Trainee Red Roosterer

This is my third shift in Red Rooster kelmscott. And guess what? I managed to screw up during my duties as both cashier and the drive-thru, *snaps fingers* damn it! I mucked up at the cashier mostly because of my counting (sometimes I count the money too fast and rush it) and also my "button-pressing" at the meal-screen (if you get what I mean, because I have a tendency to rush that too). I did quite a few drive-thru orders myself, except when I was waiting for one of the employees to finish up on the order and the guy, being the possibly impatient little retard that he is, drove off leaving us with a no-sale drive-thru order and two employees gaining (I think) a "free" meal. During one clean-up operation and a few drive-thru orders later, a hose decided to have one of it's occasional split-personality episodes, all I heard was, "Oh, shit!" or something along those lines. I decided to do a victory dance to celebrate my "victory" in the "mastering" of the drive-thru orders. I'm still a little paranoid about that ticking bomb sound near the cash-register though...

2 Comments:

Blogger Lady Yuki Shizuka said...

Nah, I wouldn't like to lose an eye or limb or get hot oil spilt on me, that wouldn't be so good.

9:16 PM

 
Blogger Lady Yuki Shizuka said...

I'd rather keep my eyes, thanks. Last thing I need is to become legally blind; my eyesight is as worse as it is.

7:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home