Dodgy RPG life-ness at its best!

Saturday, December 24, 2005

'Tis the Season to be Excited! (And Eating Lots!)

I've brought the presents for both of the twins with my recent pay last Wednesday (I think it was Wednesday anyway) and I'm not even going to tell what I brought them for the sake of leaving them both in suspense. That leaves me to wonder what my deranged sibling and the twins got for me for my Christmas present. Too bad we didn't get the pets costumed into Santa hats or reindeer antlers, because that would be both amusing and cute to behold. It turns out that I'll be working again the day after tomorrow (Boxing Day) and I'm also guessing that people are still after some cooked chickens at Red Rooster (because I distinctly remembering being questioned about the availability of chickens for the coming Christmas). Can't wait for Christmas tomorrow, yipeee! For presents and the food!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home