Dodgy RPG life-ness at its best!

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Red Rooster Episode IV: The Attack of Payday

I've finally got the guts to ask about my payday at Red Rooster today during the near-end of my shift (12:00 am - 5:00 pm changed to 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm). It happens that:

1. I should have asked earlier
2. I should have gotten my pay a long, long time ago

The manager (who looks like a would-be member of SOAD if you know what I mean) tells me that he'll get the pay-slips done tomorrow for the employees who are getting payed (that of course includes me) and if I don't get the pay by Tuesday or Wednesday (because I'm with Westpac) I should call him if anything goes wrong (i.e; I didn't happen to get my pay). I'm getting payed sometime soon, which is good because I still haven't gotten any of my close friends' christmas presents yet.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lady Yuki Shizuka said...

I had to wait until Wednesday last week, but that was because I didn't ask until late. So that "waiting" was my fault ^^;

7:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home