Dodgy RPG life-ness at its best!

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Reunion Friday?

On Friday yesterday I ran into the most unlikely of people on my way to Kelmy station; Matthew (who is in Freo Tafe), Carmen (a friend from high school) and Cassandra (another friend from high school) I was quite shocked at the fact that Matthew's hair changed from its usual bright blue (think light blue candy floss) to a platinum blonde that will make him a walking talking mirror! Apparently a superior from either Macca's or Tafe (I couldn't remember which exactly, it was one of them) to change his haircolor back to its "natural" state; which it was blonde once, a dirty blonde (brunette according to his brother). The first word I said upon seeing him outside his campus was: "Oh my god!" due to the fact that a) his hair was blonder that blonde and b) he was outside his campus for once. I met Cassandra and Carmen in the Perth station whilst waiting for the train to come and we started to say hi and how/what are you doing" etc and it happens that the both of them (I think) was in the same campus (Mt Lawley?) doing Cert IV courses. Cassie says that I haven't changed much; which is true, because I'm still slightly introverted and that I'm short (insert shortness jokes on train here). Her Japanese language skills are coming back to her like flashbacks in fast-forward on tape, which is good because she has another Japanese exchange friend (I'm a tad envious about this, all the weird and new food she'll be eating, damn it! *shakes fist in anger*) with her. I didn't talk to Carmen much and she didn't say that much, but still it was fun to catch up with a few friends on the train. I hope I run into other friends in this manner :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home