Dodgy RPG life-ness at its best!

Monday, February 13, 2006

Week The Second, Day The First

The start of the day ahead was very boring I'm afraid with both the Typography and Knowledge tutorials classes; but luckily Mike was there to alleviate it all before departing for his classes and leaving me a loner for the next couple of hours. I walked around with a bunch of friends during the break and lunch time hours of Tafe and met David (one of Mike's many friends) along the way before we all migrated somewhere else in the Tafe lunching grounds. I had to finish the day watching a PowerPoint presentation and bore myself to death whilst doing it and take notes rather grudgingly and now also knowing that our whole class had a 20 page report to compile before the fourth week. The only highlight at the end of the day was the Regent cake shop near the Australian Tax Office; do me a favor, rock up there, brig some cold hard cash and buy some cakes for yourself, they're good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home