Dodgy RPG life-ness at its best!

Friday, February 03, 2006

The Excitement That Is Of Tafe

Just two days to go until we go to Tafe, Central campus in Perth. I'm feeling quite frightened because I might go to the wrong class and possibly get lost along the way too, which wouldn't be that great. I've got all the stationery yesterday courtesy of my older sibling dragging me all the way out to Armadale shopping city (which we could've got from a stationery shop down the road from us instead of going all the way to Armadale) to the following stores: K-Mart (for all your back-to-school-needs), Thingz, Inspirations and the Armadale Shopping City newsagency (for the task of obtaining paintbrushes and tubes of paint). I remember a woman that came to my sister's boyfriend to ask for fifty cents but if I was Adam I wouldn't give the fifty cent coin to the woman because she looked suspicious and she was downright rude and snobby (rudeness and snobbery are the two "things" that I despise when it comes to people) in the way of talking and plus she was demanding the money too! I was thinking; Oh my god... What a b****! I was quite panicky and worrisome about this whole outing because it seemed to me as if my time being there was quite limited because I had work starting at five o'clock and ending at ten yesterday (which the manager changed the ending time at nine, which was nice of her) and plus the summer heat and all the walking from one other stationery shop and back to Challis station afterwards which was a total pushover and also the shopping bags provided from K-Mart (you know, the white near-transparent and flimsy ones) started to get holes in them because of all our papers that we brought (printer /copier paper, lined paper for our files, etc) couldn't be carried properly because of all the weight. I arrived back home hungry and thirsty with a few minutes before going out into the world again for work... whoop-dee-doo. I've read the Tafe timetable I've received and some of my courses go from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm with can and will play havoc on other priorities such as work and my driving lessons, eep!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lady Yuki Shizuka said...

Yay... :(

10:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home