Dodgy RPG life-ness at its best!

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Coffee, Coffee, Cooooffffeeeeee!!

I caught up with some old friends of mine yesterday and hung about in Armadale shopping city and near the general area yesterday and before getting treated to some Gloria Jean's coffee :) and getting lots of energy to boot! We then tried out all of the nice looking sofas, chairs and beds at Harvey Norman during the incoming rush of caffeine. That's all I can remember right now... I'll complete this post at a much later time.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lady Yuki Shizuka said...

We were all thinking of getting a small bagful but we all thought (and said) "Ah, screw it!" to the idea.

11:38 AM

 
Blogger Lady Yuki Shizuka said...

I remembered Matthew not finishing the rest of his coffee because of the bitterness. I recalled saying to him that "Coffee is an acquired taste." And also, the "word verification" words change everytime you log in to post a comment, just to let you know.

9:06 PM

 
Blogger Lady Yuki Shizuka said...

The last word I had was like pronouncing German. The word for this one is "bvgdemu"

7:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home