Dodgy RPG life-ness at its best!

Saturday, January 21, 2006

All Our Yesterdays

I went to Perth, Northbridge yesterday to pick up my art file that I sent for Tafe submission ages ago last year to get into my first choice of four courses chosen; it happens that two of my friends (one of which I have known since primary school) is enrolling for the same course as me at the same campus and hopefully going to the same building on the first day of Tafe (orientation). Me and my older (and somwhat equally deranged) sibling ended up having lunch with the two friends, Mike and Vanessa at HJ´s (which is Mike fault because he *is* a HJ´s addict in denial) for lunch and met another insane friend called Bryce who is going in the same campus as us three, because Vanessa is going to Bentley campus (which I don´t know where the hell it is) and Matt is going to Freo campus for his course (which is absolutely ridiculous, because of how far he´ll have to go to get there, for crying out loud). Bryce introduces himself (and his unnamed friend) to us on the train on the way home from Perth and he wants to be a fashion designer; he asks us what he *could* wear on the first day which is a pair of pink ugg boots (with included decorative pom-poms), a black singlet, a *very colourful* wig and shorts which will be an insane bunch of colours because according to him, he *is* going to be studying to be a fashion designer, he *does* have an excuse to dress comically in Tafe for the first day ;) of which I find hilarious and very refreshing to see and hear. When I came to pick up files with my sister, I saw *a lot* of ´goths´ (or as I put it, a lot of stupid, so called *depressed people* who liked wearing all black to attract a lot of flies as possible on a hot summer´s day). I guess a lot of them *are busting* to waste precious art supplies, especially black and red paint and canvas to prove something to rest of us who know better. Vanessa, Mike, my sister, myself and hopefully Matt plan on meeting up again in Perth for Australia Day, which would be nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home