Dodgy RPG life-ness at its best!

Monday, January 23, 2006

The Two or More Problems

On Saturday I remembered asking for extra hours at Red Rooster and turns out that I can´t get any extra hours because of the Part-time people (the Manager says that they come first between the Part-timer and the Casual people working there) and plus Red Rooster has *a lot* of part-time people working there, so that a big bummer for me, ah well. I also found out that I could actually play Playstation one games on my PS2 (I didn´t know this until now, how embarrassing!), but the problem is that I couldn´t save the game I was playing (which was Final Fantasy VIII, my favorite FF game of all time) because either the memory card or game CD itself said that it failed reading the memory card, so I was thinking of retrieving my old PS 1 and sticking its memory card into the PS2 to test it to see if saving the game progress on the PS1´s memory card was possible. I looked and looked for the thing in the computer room cupboard and couldn´t find it *anywhere* and plus my mum, being the bitchy and unhelpful woman she is didn´t lift a finger to help me find it and to make it worse, she was the one who packed it and couldn´t remember where she put it exactly! I was quite upset about not finding it and I tried to hunt for it again earlier this morning, but to no avail. Maybe they could´ve gave it away by accident, I hope they didn´t

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home