Dodgy RPG life-ness at its best!

Monday, March 27, 2006

Drain You/The Scentless Apprentice

I haven't being posting lately courtesy of Tafe... The workload and plus the work for RR can get to me majorly sometimes that it isn't funny. I've submitted three assignments so far, which is not bad at all, LOL. I managed to leave early after the last class after enduring more torture in the form of another PowerPoint presentation, eep! Rory proves to us that he can outshine everyone in this assignment (which doesn't include me because my presentation is at week 12, go me!) with his, ah, professionalism :P I was proud of Bethany who gave a shot at it because of her nervousness (poor girl...). Aaron, who was complaining as the usual, came up late during first class; dear God... I wasn't comfortable with the guy to tell the truth because he complains a lot about his work and points all his mistakes at the so-called evil city of Perth. If he's so uncomfortable being in such a good city as Perth, why doesn't he go back to Geraldton, where he will always be the big fish? This is a strange conundrum indeed. On other things, it seems that I should be more observant to my surroundings; not a day does by where I almost get run over by a car or I almost bust the door of mum's car by opening it (so I could get out) whilst a car goes into parking, damn it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home