Dodgy RPG life-ness at its best!

Sunday, March 05, 2006

ReBootCamp?!

It turns out that the actual store manager at my workplace is not going away for another week or so somewhere and is staying with the rest of the team permanently, which is good, but also a little frightening, here's why; he knows that I've been through the most of my training and that he expects the best of me in showing him how much I've learned in the past couple of months; he makes himself sound like a commander or leader in an army company or something. He has lost the System Of A Down leftover bandmember look and made me do drive through (which is a pain at times) for the rest of the day! Gyaaah!! I felt like a first-day-at-workplace-person all over again, which is not cool. By then we had two managers and the both of them went for a meeting and left the restaurant in our "capable" hands; it turns out minutes later that we receive a complaint from a customer who in turn turns out to be a former worker :/ According to the manager who last came in, thee are four crap people on their team (names not mentioned for possibly good reasons), I just hope that one of them isn't me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home