Dodgy RPG life-ness at its best!

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Is That A Mormon? No, It's Professor Doom!

I accidentally caught with no other than Adam Slender this afternoon during my way to the train station from Tafe whilst waiting for the train to come like any other person. At first I looked at him because from where I was at, I couldn't see much of his face, but still, something about him rung a distant bell in my head; until he turned around and had that look on his face, the very suspiciously happy look on his face. The reason why he didn't look familiar until I saw hi was because of the beard, which made Slender look like a vampiric Mormon, which gave him an idea for his PROSHS deliveries in the future thanks to my, uh, timely intervention. According to him, Fagin and his company are going to travel to Europe and parts of Asia before heading back to go to university after their "planned holiday idea" which costed over a thousand, plus spending money. Adam explained about his campus and how it had more levels in the library (that included the computer rooms if I remembered correctly) and that Rowland (better known as Mullet) is living on the universities' campus. We explained to one another about what we were doing at the moment (which Tafe and university course, etc) and who else from my high school that I've bumped into and talked to as well during the past months or so. I was hoping to get his e-mail so that we could stay in touch, but his e-mail is with Yahoo! So no luck there about staying in touch I'm afraid, I'll just hope we'll run into each other soon. I still can't get over the Mormon-beard that he has grown rather patiently, like a Bonsai tree.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

kisses

7:18 PM

 
Blogger Lady Yuki Shizuka said...

Now that I've seen your profile, I get what you mean (because it's about me supporting your wonderful comic). At first I was thinking, wha...?

9:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home