Dodgy RPG life-ness at its best!

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Uuuggh...

Woke up this morning with a cough, started the afternoon class with Rina Franz feeling like "Oh I hate this... I wanna go home..." Yes, that's right, I've gotten a bit sick and it's not cool. At the moment there is nothing like Refio and Shimotsuki Haruka and blogging to lift the spirits despite clutching on a ball of tissue for my nose with one of the two nostrils leaking like a freaking tap, rarely stopping. Before blogging what is currently happening, I reluctantly downed a long mug of Lemsip (what gruesome stuff; kinda like a placebo for me, though) and a bowl of honey (sweet and good for the throat) to go with it which removes the paracetamol aftertaste of said placebo-drug. I hope this fluey state has nothing to do with my "time-of-month" coming 'round the corner. I think I'll have more honey before hitting the sack...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home