Dodgy RPG life-ness at its best!

Monday, April 24, 2006

The Screwed Up Return

There was a minority of the class members returning to this week's tafe for Monday because I found out later that the majority of our lecturers had a training thing going on so that's why our first and second class lecturers didn't turn up, which made me a bit miffed, because I wanted to hand in both my PowerPoint presentation and 1000 word report to go with it to get the assignment over and done with. I found out about this as I walked off campus thanks to my second-session lecturer for Friday's class and from the remaining students' word of mouth. I went to the comic shop and virtually drained their back-issue supply of Star Wars Tales :P and checked up on my order (Rozen Maiden #1) and stopped over at the train station's newsagency to buy the latest issue of Time magazine before jumping on the train bound for Kelmscott. Basically, my Monday return in a nutshell :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home