Dodgy RPG life-ness at its best!

Sunday, April 02, 2006

The Topsy Turvy Week?

This few days and last week has been like a see-saw for me for some strange reason; one moment I think something really bad will happen, only for it to completely go the other way around or the reverse. I recently got off from the cold, minus the still leaking nose *sigh* which bothers me during sleep and work when I'm trying to get orders from customers in both the front of the restaurant and drive-thru. Yesterday was the sending away of my childhood toys, which leaves me a little saddened by it because I had those toys for a long, looong time like you wouldn't believe because it's been a part of myself and when they got taken away, I felt that I had lost "that part" of me; the child part of me, anyway. Today was very topsy turvy for me too :P I was doing stuff real good at work, until my mind started to wander because of the want to rest because of the ravaging vestiges of the flu and because of the need to sleep in for the rest of the day after staying up late watching Godzilla: Final Wars and going to sleep at 1:05 am in the morning, which is getting to be a bad habit of mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home