Dodgy RPG life-ness at its best!

Friday, May 12, 2006

I Call This A Face! Do You?

I returned for Friday's first class for the sake of having a sleepy class on a Friday which is the virtual start of the weekend for the rest of us lazy college sloths. Anyway, I've been updated on the fact that we now are doing portraits of each other as opposed to doing the same nude model drawings again and again which is quite repetitive :( I got my portrait of Rina (no, not Franz, someone else) done apart from the shading which I'll do at a later time. Before I did that, I had quite a hard time getting the framework and proportions right for this just to start it. I looked at everyone else's work too as I relaxed and walked around the room. Rory's portrait of the guy he was doing (I can't seem to remember his name) looked like a cross between Yoda and Mace Windu, WTF!? I was thinking, now that guy draws and comes up with something else entirely! I ended up getting a lot of help from Jay the Drawing Meister because my proportioning and shading skills suck so bad :( He said that it's good to get into the habit of doing a self portrait of yourself because your face and style of drawing changes over the years. Christine the Mediator didn't turn up, I was wondering why she didn't. Afterwards, I spent a couple of hours looking for my twin sister, who didn't wait for me! The wench! I tried the Admin center in her tafe building, but it wasn't much help; the lady was being a prick, so I thought: Stuff this for a bloody lark! I'm going home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home