Dodgy RPG life-ness at its best!

Monday, June 19, 2006

Me Not Dead

I've been slacking off in the Blogger department lately thanks to the science fiction series blog I've created on Wordpress and the fact that I'm collaborating with someone from Moldova with his own story blog with other genres. I've been quite the moody, angsty little shit this past few weeks too. Just reminding you that this blog of mine which I spawned during high school, isn't dead, just um... well, I'll get back with my little excuse/whatever you call it. I might as well update on Fragments too before everyone else from Arcane starts freaking out. I've been staying up until 10-11 pm these nights too watching Dark City, very cool :) Anyway, I'll post more (mind) drivel later.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

S'okay to be moody, angsty...

There meself, and I don't have college to blame anymore. Must have forgotten my prune juice or som'at.

I haven't read too far back, but just curious -- what courses are giving you the most grief?

9:35 AM

 
Blogger Lady Yuki Shizuka said...

Colour theory; the lecturer piles one thing after another and plus she's a wench that critises EVERYTHING! Gaaah!

10:38 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

seems to be that way with some artists.

i know a few who can never seem to find the beauty that is all around them -- it they didn't make it, or it isn't how they would do it, then it "sucks" or is "awful". at the bare, they have to make sure to tell you how it could be improved...

being a writer and musician for as long as I have, i've run into a number of people who don't understand explorations. perhaps what i do doesn't follow convention, but i'm playing around, trying to see what works for me and what doesn't. some is good and some is bad. do i want to be told how to improve it? not usually, because i am already pretty certain what is flawed.

that's why, when I emcee'd an open mike series at a coffee shop a few years ago, i invited everyone, denied none, and found something positive to say after every performer. sometimes it was a struggle, but usually at least one aspect of their performance had some good or amazing quality about it.

sounds like the witch (spelled with a capital B) who hasn't learned how many great artists are out there. or, she knows and wants to hold them back so she can justify her own position.

had a chem professor who wanted people to worship him in that way, so its not just art.

good luck. smile and shove needles into voodoo dolls -- that's my recommendation. if nothing else, it fulfills the need for a fantasy, but you never know when it might work.... ;)

8:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home